Monday, March 1, 2010

And the award goes to...

I would like to thank Brenan for staying close to the speed limit when we drove to CO and for taking care of me the past two days that I've been sick. Thank you for semi-embarrassing me at the wrestler's banquet...

Thank you mama Drea and papa Ted for giving us furniture. Now our bedroom looks like a bedroom and instead of vegging in front of the tv on the sofa, I now do it in my room.

Thank you St. Regis for being busy and giving me lots of hours since Banana Republic is gay and hasn't given me or Bren any hours since New Years. No, I do not like living off of one income. But I do like making $30/hour. Thank you Leon for giving me even more hours. I heart IRD.

Thank you George for giving Brenan a new job selling Farmer's Insurance. You the man!

Thank you mom for not getting mad at me when Walter chewed up a bunch of your paper while I was too busy online to notice. And thanks for giving me your antibiotics so I can get better.

Papa Ron, thanks for the entertaining conversations that we always seem to have while I'm in public; thanks for giving the people of Heber funny things to laugh at as they hear my end of the conversation.

Thank you random lady at the reception that told me I was pretty, then preceded to eat the decoration on the plate (that as I hear, was unwashed and just a garnish)...you made my night.

Thank you USA for having a Law & Order marathon on Sunday and for keeping me up all day to watch it instead of napping.

Thank you USA for winning so many medals at the Olympics and for not being as lame as the closing ceremonies in Vancouver. Catherine O'Hara, you're not a comedienne in any way, shape, or form.

No comments: