Friday, February 18, 2011

21 weeks!

Alright, here we are, 21 weeks into the pregnancy. Or, as I like to think of it - over halfway there!! Two weeks ago we went in for her fetal survey and everything measured up great! She is in fact a she as was reconfirmed by the tech. And per usual Julia, she did  not sit still for her measurements. The poor tech had to try like 5 times to measure her head. I can't find the hard copies of the pictures, but it's not anything new since last time.


Here is the first picture of my baby "belly". I think it is still a stretch of the imagination to call it that, but ever so slowly my belly is starting to poke out. This is my 18 week picture- I need to catch up on my belly shots. Even though I haven't gotten much bigger, Julia's size is right on track. Two weeks ago she was 9 oz (the weight of 2 quarter-pounders w/cheese, no bun) and I believe this week she is around 11-12 oz and the size of a banana.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What the heck...?! Where is the preggo belly girl?! :) You are looking great, can't wait to meet the munchkin!