Friday, July 27, 2012

Our baby shower :)

I was inspired by a couple of different things to make my baby shower more crafty and less...traditional? I'm not big into measuring my belly with toilet paper, or sniffing melted candy from diapers, so I thought I would try something different this time around. I will post all of the "how-to's" on my other blog, In Pursuit of Domestic Goddessness

Instead of a traditional "it's a boy" sign, I opted to make one that showcased Jackson's name.


 We made cute little onesies for Jack, this is just one of the many cute ones that our guests made. 

I saw something similar to this on, yes, Grey's Anatomy. I cut out little cards that everyone could write notes on for Jackson that I can later put in his scrapbook. It turned out really cute. 


We had such a great time and were glad to have our friends come celebrate with us!

No comments: