Thursday, January 14, 2010

The New Year

Well, sorry dear blog for the neglect we have given you. Brenan has practice everyday and tournaments every weekend through Valentine's weekend, not to mention working at BR. I work 4-7 days a week between BR and St. Regis. But, let's get real, St. Regis is where the money is at. Not to mention that I'm also taking 2 online classes now...busy busy. Our New Year's Eve "celebrations" were pretty low key. We didn't even stay up until midnight. Lame. I think the best part of the new year so far was  buying a carpet cleaner this week :) Which brings me to my next point: I don't think they really cleaned our carpets before we moved in. The mustard stains in the carpet are almost gone after I cleaned this week. Really? My $89 Bissell outcleaned a professional cleaner?  Not likely. They lied and gave us a stinky (literally) apartment.

Second best thing about this year: our favorite shows are back on (after the holiday break) and American Idol is back!! Yes, we love watching Simon torment the contestants.

Also, I chopped off my hair...pictures to come. Let's just say it's short. Short, short.

This week, Walter's face is sick. Maybe infected. We'll find out tomorrow after his vet appointment.

New Year's Resolutions: none. I don't believe in them.
New Year's Goals: plenty. I already tried a new food.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah, I hate New Years resolutions (I think that was my post LAST New Year's...)

I can't wait to see your hair!!!!!