Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birthday weekend

These days everything exciting in my life includes my little Julia. This weekend for birthday weekend we stayed the night at my mom's house to have some adventures. Friday we went to Gardner's Village in West Jordan, made caramel corn, and stayed up late (late according to me is 10 pm) watching movies. Then today we made homemade apple sauce, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin muffins filled with cream cheese frosting. Yum. Here are our adventures:
 Saturday morning :) I LOVE these pajamas!
 Gardner's Village had a ton of witches everywhere, here are our favorites:
 Note the Jeff Gordon t-shirt. Awesome fire-witch
 Me and the baby
 Mom and the frog witch.
 I saved the best picture for last: The Batman shirts! Julia and Uncle Alex are too cute! If she wouldn't have spit up on hers we could have taken another picture of him holding her. Believe you me, it will happen.

No comments: