Saturday, April 21, 2012

Attention Garage Salers

This morning we made it out nice and early (well, early with a baby) and hit up garage sales. We got lots of fun toys and clothes, but we are still on the search for the following:

Storage solutions
Like this one from IKEA (above) or Target (below). Something that we can put bins/books on/in to. Or if you just see the square cubes that would fit into the shelves, that works too. Toy boxes are just okay but I feel like these organize better.




A twin/full sized bed (mattress is priority over a frame) OR a convertible sofa sleeper-  We're willing to pay decent money for this for our guest/baby's room. Nothing questionable... 

The Hunger Games- I hear they are great but I don't know that I'm on board enough to pay full price...
A Convertible crib (baby >toddler >twin)  Not the end of the world if we don't find one.
A keyboard stand so I can steal back my keyboard from my brother.

Seriously, if you see any of these things, call me! Especially for storage solutions...
 

No comments: