Friday, October 16, 2009

Boy's night in

I LOVE my family. Last night, as I was getting ready to leave work for the day, my brothers and mom walked in the store to say hi! It was a nice surprise. Then, to sweeten the experience, my mum took us out to Cafe Rio for dinner. If you have ever eaten there, you know how absolutely delicious it is. Our favorite: fire grilled steak burrito with pinto beans, cheese, green sauce, lettuce, pico de gallo, and rice on the side. Usually Brenan and I split one, and never finish. I tell you what, we scarfed down the whole thing last night! Amazing. Then I thought to myself, what if the boys stayed the night at our house for a sleepover and I could bring home scrapbooking stuff while they play Halo. Perfect. So, we ran to Redbox and got The Proposal and trotted on home. It was a perfect Thursday night. The boys watched Community, Parks & Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock while I made homemade cards for my sister. This was one of my  favorite parts of the night: "Rachel, can you make homemade popcorn?"--John. Yum, homemade popcorn is the best! The boys also bought a bumload of candy for the movie with one of my favs- Twix :) Then this morning, we had waffles and cheesy ham and eggs. Best sleepover ever! My brothers and hubby rock!

No comments: