Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

This is our second Halloween together, but this was the first time that we celebrated together. I spent last Halloween working until Midnight at the slave factory (Melaleuca's call center). After work we popped on over to my parents for a "halloween party." We were the only adults that were dressed up...


Walter, our pirate

  
Close up of the costume



Brenan & I; the wrestler and the zombie bride


Carson (our cousin) was octo...something. The villain from Spiderman...
Notice all of the adults in the background are NOT dressed up.



Family photo :)

Yes, Walter did get a hold of Halloween candy and yes, he did sneeze chocolate all over my wedding dress. My REAL wedding dress...not a costume.

On a side note, I got a gift bag from my aunt for my birthday which included some Ralph Lauren lotion (yum), some Bath & Body Works hand soap, and some Estee Lauder lipstick. Yes, lipstick. I am finally (and reluctantly) overcoming my... hesitancy ?/ fear of wearing lipstick.

No comments: