Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Linkin Park

Finally finally I have downloaded the pictures and videos from the Linkin Park concert. Yes, it took me a month to do. Mind you, I can't find the cord for my camera, so I have to put the memory card in my camcorder and work from there. Blah blah blah.

This is me after waking up at 5 am, working, and getting 3 cavities filled. 

 Brenan in his cool new shirt. We actually bought one and took turns taking pictures in it. $45 for a t-shirt? Please.

Here they are performing.

The internet won't load my videos. Lame. So, you only get pictures for now.
Needless to say, they are AMAZING in concert. This was my 3rd time seeing them and Brenan's first. They never fail. They are great live and they put on a cool show.

2 comments:

Amber said...

NICE SEATS!!!

I really do love Linkin Park BUUUUUTTT I wish they didn't start cussing in there new music. Saddish.

I would still go to their concert in a heartbeat. Looks fun!

Amber said...

PS Let us figure out your shower ASAP. AND let me know how I can help!