Saturday, April 27, 2013

These little piggies...

I realized I haven't done an "official" update on the kiddos for a while, so here they are! And these are all pictures from my phone, so don't be too impressed...

Julia
Julia is a fish. She would be in or play in water all day if I let her. She tells us she has to go potty so that we let her in the bathroom, at which point she gets on her stool and asks for water.



She also loves herself some chalk. Luckily the weather is getting nicer so we can go outside and play with it.


 She also loves cuddling. This is a new development and I LOVE it. She always brings a "bacon" (blanket) and she will lay down and watch cartoons with us (lucky us!). This girls vocabulary is exploding and she is linking 2-5 words together now. She also has learned 6 shapes, 4-5 colors, animal sounds, her body parts, 2-3 numbers, and she learns new words everyday. She picks up concepts she sees on TV and it is cute to see these new expressions from her. My favorite is probably when she puts on her hat and says, "yee-haw." We did not teach her that...thank you Bubble Guppies.
My little Jack :) This kid is too cute. I absolutely love his chunkiness and he is getting so big. Just today he pushed himself up to sitting (on his own) from his stomach. He is definitely mobile and can get anywhere, but he is almost crawling. He gets on all fours and scoots backwards. Still no teeth yet (which is kinda nice since I'm still nursing him), no bottles yet (heaven help me) and he has started to eat solids (hallelujah!). He also loves the dog. He has recently started babbling what sounds like "mama" and "dada"




No comments: