Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

The week before our anniversary was hectic! We packed, moved, and drove to Colorado by Thursday night (after leaving Wednesday night to beat the heat***). Moving a dog across three states makes a trip a lot longer! Friday morning was the funeral for Officer Kinternknecht, of which we saw the very, very long procession line of police cars from all over Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, and Wyoming. It was very touching to see all of those people there.
***It was 109 degrees the day we moved. Packing sucked in record breaking highs that week.

That night, we went to the famous B&C restaurant in Olathe :) This is the classic combination burrito that we always get.














SATURDAY: our anniversary :) Also, it was the Olathe Sweet Corn Festival, featuring Clint Black. I was psyched to go! I tried to fit in by wearing a cowboy hat and pigtails...I think I did alright. I tried my first piece of Olathe Sweet Corn, watched Brenan do karaoke, and sat 11 rows back during the Clint Black concert.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great site guys, Quinn and I love the pictures. We love and miss you. We got Saturday morning tickets to General Conference, see you then. Mom