Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Job Hunting

The wonderful world of job hunting has brought more disappointments than smiles. However, I would like to announce that Brenan got hired as the Head Wrestling Coach for Park City High School! Yea!!! This is BIG :) We're pretty excited about it.

As for myself...I have filled out job applications for several positions at three different school districts, a couple of jobs in Salt Lake, some up in the Park City area i.e. resorts and downtown, and the lowest of low...McDonalds. I have not heard back from anyone. At all. No one. Zip. BUT, and I say that strongly, I have hopes that something will come through for us. I would love to sell scrapbooking supplies full-time, but you have to have money to make money... and I don't know anyone to sell them to yet, so this is still a backburner project.

On a random note: Michelle Obama should wear longer shorts.

2 comments:

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS Coach Cole!! Very exciting news!!!!!!!

Mikaela said...

haha what? you should have posted a pic of Mrs. Obama so we could see.

& I have been searching for a job forever & just got one on Saturday (right after going to the temple) so my advice is keep praying, maybe even fast, & go to the temple!

But yay for the husb finding one!