Saturday, July 24, 2010

Favorites

I was thinking the other day about some of my favorite things. I like when other people tell me what they like so that I don't buy crap; so, here are my favorites:

  1. Mascara: Mary Kay or Lash Architect
  2. Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries
  3. Store: TJ Maxx and Petsmart
  4. Eyeliner: Lancome- very creamy and easy to put on
  5. Eye Primer: Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion, Original. I've tried a lot and this is the only one that works.
  6. Yogurt: Smith's low fat yogurt (less calories/carbs than Yoplait)
  7. Dog Accessory: A little red plastic brush from Target that has little plastic spikes to help catch the hair when you brush your dog.
  8. Restaurant: Cheesecake Factory. Yum. The basil/cheese pizzeta is fantastic. Also, Maxwells in Park City.
  9. Face wash: Proactiv. It's expensive but it works.
  10. Scent: Island Margarita from Bath & Body Works
  11. Boxed mixes: Harry & David Lemon Bars
  12. Nostalgic treat: Kinder Bueno  You don't even realize
  13. Vegas Resort: Aria, then Bellagio.
  14. Board game: Catch Phrase. Then Ticket to Ride.
  15. Toilet Paper: Charmin. Hands down.
  16. Juice: Simply Orange or V8 100% juice --but not V8 splash, it's only 10% juice. Yuk.

No comments: