Thursday, July 15, 2010

A photo timeline

I feel like I've been neglecting my poor little blog by working too much and not nurturing the world of bloggers with cool pictures and witty banter. So, here is my quick attempt to show you all the cool things that have been happening via my Blackberry (which I LOVE).














Hello pugs! I came home the other day and they were just chillin' outside like little lion statues. Annie is hunched over because she's too fat to sit up straight like Walter. Any day now...


The puppies in their shirts. You can't see it but Walter's says, "The Ladies Love Me." Awesome. Under the bed is their new favorite hideout. We just hope she doesn't decide to give birth under there while we're not home/around.











.


My arm. Contusion, L elbow. I may or may not have walked into a door frame while holding a glass rack that slammed my elbow into the wall. It hurts. Still. Today was physical therapy and after 3 weeks it's still inflamed but she did some nifty work on it. Plus, she massaged my arm :)
 













4th of July Parade. Rather, 3rd of July parade. Utahns... This was the Scottish band that walked by. They were pretty sweet as.



 Crepelicious. Nutella and banana crepe with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I haven't had one of these since Paris. Paris me manque :( And Brenan doesn't want to go to Paris with me. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO PARIS?!!!! I just don't understand.














Sunset just before the fireworks. Pretty cool me thinks.














The real 4th of July. We're pretty patriotic, and yes, we had matching t-shirts. And yes, I know I'm not in the picture. I just had to let you know what I was wearing.















Red team vs. blue team. Actually, I don't think that was intentional at all. I don't know what the name of this game is,but it's something along the lines of dingle balls...that sounds wrong. Very wrong. It's like horseshoes, only you throw balls and try to catch them on the bars.














Cousin Ellie with Lexi. So cute.















Our BBQ we had on Sunday? Yes, Sunday. We got the most amazing sauce from Harry & David called the Jamaican Jerk. LOVE it. And we grilled mangoes instead of pineapple, mostly out of necessity since I couldn't find any pineapple, but it was surprising good. I also sliced strawberries and put them in some lemonade. And we grilled corn. It was a pretty "summertime" meal. I think Rachael Ray would have been proud. Or Martha.

More to come. I transferred memory cards on my phones so I need to find my old phone with the new card in it to get my pictures onto my new phone.

No comments: