Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Idiots

So, sometimes I love technology. Except when my Blackberry erases all my memory, including my pictures, on its own. Or when the internet keeps telling me I'm not connected, when I AM! I can see all the wireless bars full right now as I'm connected to Wasatch Library. The Library! you ask? Yes, I'm using the library's internet because we just moved and a certain someone who may or may not work for the internet company is a complete moron. They told us they would be out yesterday. No. They sent us a letter with our info on it and an installation disc that does not hookup our internet. How long were we on the phone with them today? An hour. Did anything get fixed? No. They will be here between 12 and 5 tomorrow afternoon. Another day wasted waiting for someone to come hook something up. Why don't they set real appointments like real people???!! And like it matters. I can barely type without wanting to cry. If I had the picture I would show you what my arm did look like and you would understand the unbearable pain I'm facing right now just typing. However, at this moment my anger for idiots is stronger than my pain. Also, sorry for not using paragraphs. It bothers me but I don't have the time. Back to the arm now. I have a contusion on my urnal (?) nerve in my left elbow which runs from my shoulder through my elbow down to my wrist. All day everyday I'm in pain no matter how much I baby it and how much I take ibuprofen (which may or may not be around 1600 mg/day). Why are doctors idiots?! These cheap clinics just have under paid staff (who are rude) and over worked doctors dealing with idiots like me who hurt themselves at work. Yes, I called myself an idiot. AND another thing... why can't people just make up their minds about my promotion. After nearly 3 weeks after my interview, my boss gave me the greenlight to even apply. It took her 2 minutes to type the email and tell my, did it really have to take so long??? Plus, I am pretty sure our captain/new manager is training me for the position -- but then he tells other people that he wants everyone to know how to use the systems on the computer. So, are you just "teaching" me to know, or are you training me for the new position? RAAAAAAHHH! I need some sleep. And pain killers i.e. something stronger than ibuprofen. And maybe some more chocolate.

No comments: