Friday, January 14, 2011

Cereal Phenomenon

Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's because we had 6 kids in our house, but right now I feel like for the first time ever we have a lot of cereal in our house. We weren't "poor" growing up, but buying bulk cereal is usually what happened when you had to feed 6 kids. And it usually was not name brand. But look at this pantry (not literally, I can't find my phone/camera):

  1. Apple Jacks
  2. Kashi Go Lean
  3. Great Grains
  4. Wheat Chex
  5. Frosted Mini Wheats
  6. Cocoa Krispies (4 boxes)
  7. Honey Bunches of Oats with Peaches
  8. Corn Flakes
  9. Multi Grain Cheerios
  10. Cheerios
  11. Rice Chex
  12. Corn Chex (2 boxes)
  13. Captain Crunch Berries
  14. Frosted Flakes (5 boxes) --it's all Brenan eats
  15. Rice Krispies (2  boxes)
  16. Kix
  17. Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
  18. Cocoa Puffs
  19. Honey Bunches of Oats
Who has this much cereal?! Luckily for me I rather enjoy it since I'm pregnant and never know what I'm in the mood for. Lately I've been mixing Captain Crunch Berries with Kix.