Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011

Dear 2011, so far you have been excellent.
As per tradition, I give to you my 2011 goals (not resolutions which I don't believe in):

  1. Try a new food
  2. Eat less empty calories i.e. donuts. I swear everytime I go to the store these days I'm picking up a twisted glazed donut. This never happened until I was pregnant. My 1-2 donuts a year has turned into 1-2 donuts a week. Oh gosh. Sorry baby.
  3. Meet 1 new person
  4. Stand up for myself more at work and be more respected as an employee instead of letting them walk all over me and ruin my life.
  5. Finish my on campus classes
  6. Beat Mario Brothers Wii
  7. Buy a house
  8. Spiritually center my home
  9. Teach Annie one new obedient trick, like lay down, stay, down, or no
  10. Get Annie fixed
  11. Blog more, but actually make more time to blog since I like to do it.
  12. Do a time consuming something that I enjoy at least once a month, like scrapbooking
  13. Read something for fun besides gossip magazines, maybe a book (and not one that is assigned reading).
  14. Pay off a credit card
  15. Do laundry once a week (we have a lot of clothes and they last us a pretty long time)
  16. Put my dirty clothes in a hamper
  17. Put away my clean clothes
  18. Walk the dogs more. I keep copping out by putting them in the back yard for exercise, which is good, but they enjoy walks a lot more.
  19. Take more pictures

1 comment:

Blog Inspiration said...

And you'll have a brand new baby! It will be a busy year, and so much fun. Take advantage of every moment with your baby. They get big too fast!