Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update on Wrestling

Now I know I have not put anything on this blog ever but for some reason I feel the urge to do that now.  as some of you may already know I am the Head coach for Park City High School Wrestling.  Last year was my first year here and to be honest it was a good year probably the best year PCHS has ever had.  But this year is turning into the worst year PCHS has ever had.  We started out with 25 wrestlers on the team and through injuries and grades oh and people just quitting we now have 9 kids remaining!!  Out of those 9 we have 3 kids that have ever wrestled before.  I have am very competitive and hate losing, some people try to just brush off a loss as lack of experience for the team but me, I get tired of losing every dual.  So why am I blogging this????  I feel it is important to show you all that  Rachel has had to deal with a husband that is more grumpy than happy lately so I will be trying to, as my father says, Keep a stiff upper lip, and be more happy.  Hey things could be worse though I can't see how.

Brenan 

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ah Brain... it's okay bud! It is true, some years just aren't as good as others! I think if you keep coaching as well as you know how, things will get better. Our wrestling program had some bad years while I was in high school and some good years, that's the nature of the beast! Things can only go up... right? :/

Love ya bud!!

Amber