Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a girl!

Last month the doctor told me I would find out in January what sex the baby was. Not so true. Last week at my appointment she said it would be 3 more weeks. I am not that patient. Especially after thinking I would know now. So, I opted to go to fetal photos and here is our little girl!

Basically this picture is showing between her legs. The lack of a weiny and that flat white line means she is a she :)

Here is her profile shot. You can mostly make out her eyes, nose, and mouth. She is definitely looking more human and less like a peanut. The first dark gray cavity in her chest is her heart. The entire ultrasound she was moving all around. She would turn from front to back and she also flipped from one end to the other. She originally had her head on the right side of the screen. Me thinks she'll be active.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

yay congrats! :D

Amber said...

Congrats you two!!! We're excited for you guys... I'll have to live vicariously through you and buy a bunch of girl stuff ;)