Tuesday, September 10, 2019

It is difficult sometimes. All of this. The first day after my period I have another infection. White discharge with white clumps. It sucks. And it is painful. Constant itching and irritation. I cannot live at the medical center to be tested (or ignored and mistreated) constantly. I know something is wrong down there and it has been since living in Oklahoma. 2 years of constant itching, burning, irritation, etc. So. Yeah.

Monday-- supplements no soy milk, I forgot.
Tuesday-- 8 oz soy milk and supplements

Stress piles on as my husband feels depressed and devastated by his health concerns. I have the screenshots of our messages should legal need them. Just the stress of what direction your case should be going on top of all of the medical. It is hard in so many ways.

No comments: