Saturday, September 21, 2019

Week recap

Soymilk and supplements everyday, I forgot soymilk 1 day.

Changes after 1 month

Sleep is different. I think I'm so used to bad sleep that normal sleep doesnt seem normal. I am tired and ready for bed around 9 daily. With the exceptions of weird dreams, crying kids, or rain, I sleep through the night now.

My skin is breaking out, jawline mini breakouts are the most prevalent. This indicates hormone imbalance which I guess is to be expected.

Oklahoma had had very high pollen and mold counts environmentally in the past week or so. I feel like it has made my anxiety worse. There is nothing that has gone wrong or not gone as planned, so my stress should not be so high.

Starting today I have upped my supplements after muscle testing.

3 vitamin D
2 charcoal
3 ashwagandha
2 liver support
2 probiotics

I am working on starting a low mold diet, more coming on that soon.

No comments: