Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 9

Alright everyone, here I am making the big announcement, I am pregnant! :) That's right I'm in week 9 and I'm pretty proud of holding on to this not-so-secret announcement for so long. I found out on the day of my birthday party (October 23rd) that I was expecting. Brenan kept thinking I was just having period cramps and to not get too excited, but it just kept dragging on and on without any sign of Aunt Flo. So tested at 5 a.m. (I had to work early) and then proceeded to wake up Brenan and tell him. I told my parents that afternoon once I was off work and they were both delighted. Thus far things have been mostly easy, except for constant nausea, a minor flu bug that sent me to the bathroom a lot (not so much the baby's doing)/not eating very much, and the tell all sign: my small pants don't fit anymore. And right now, my fat jeans don't fit either. I have to use a rubber band for my smaller jeans to keep them on without squeezing the baby too much. I do have pictures of the baby, but I need to figure out how to scan them in to the computer, but I will  post them. So, hopefully I can keep everyone updated and keep pictures up. And we do already have our names picked out. Oh, and I'm due 4th of July!

3 comments:

Ben and Raquel said...

Awesome! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Oh, and the 4th of july is Ben's b-day!

Moll said...

I'm soooo excited! Congrats, oh and I'll be calling you "mommas" for now on.

Amber said...

Congrats guys! We are super excited for you!! :)