Monday, February 11, 2013

5 months

I cannot believe that my Jackson T is 5 months old. Life has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to blog about him for the past few months. This kid is growing like crazy and becoming the cutest little man. At his last appointment he weighed 15.5 lbs and was 25" tall (versus 6.7 lbs and 19" at birth). He is teething, which is always a bummer but he is a trooper for the most part. Since he quit sleeping through the night we are trying different ways to get him to sleep better. If I get him drowsy enough during the day, all I have to do is swaddle him with 1 arm out and he puts himself to sleep. At night, now that we are established at home and not travelling anymore, I want to try to let him cry himself back to sleep. This is of course problematic with Julia in the next room and Brenan the light sleeper. I've got my fingers crossed. Also, little buddy can nearly sit on his own (still hates the bumbo) and is starting to squirm/roll in little strides at a time. He can be centered on his playmat and be facing the complete opposite direction 5 min later.



My chunky monkey :)

No comments: